The museum is notable for the fact that next to it there is a monument of military engineering art of 1812 – “Batteries”. These earthworks were built on the eve of the war with Napoleon, in front of the bridge across the Berezina. In 1926, it was decided to recognize the “Battery” as a historical monument. Now there is a memorable sign. “Batteries” have become a kind of continuation of the museum exposition.