Kletsk is an ancient city, whose age is greater than the age of Moscow and other ancient cities. From the middle of the XVI century, the Radziwills belonged, which invested a lot of personal resources in the development of the social infrastructure of the city. So there were schools, charity houses and hospitals. The most famous old hospital of red stone was built during the Russo-Japanese War. During the construction of the hospital belonged to the Nesvizh ordination of the Radziwills (Polish decree on the inheritance of land ownership by the eldest son as indivisible and inalienable property).
Hospital buildings were built with sponsorship from Prince Wojciech Radziwill, accommodated several dozens of patients. Now the buildings are intact and safe on the Shkolnaya st., 18. Now the buildings are in the introduction of the Kletsk ”Housing and Communal Services”. Restoration was in 1995, but, unfortunately, the appearance of the building was somewhat worsened. Those who come to Belarus, for example, from Poland, can see that the beautiful red masonry was simply painted with reddish paint, plastic windows were put up in some places.
The style of architecture is modern with some elements of Gothic Revival. Built in 1909 from a brick the hospital was one-story with one tower. The plan was made S-shaped, the roof was covered with a hip covering. Inside the building corresponded to the architectural tastes of their time. The facades are decorated with decorative plastic, masonry is made in an artistic style. The skirting boards of the window apertures with wedge-shaped bridges are highlighted. Pleasing the eye panels, scapula, cornices. The layout was and remains corridor.
The fate of the building and the medical institution in it also corresponded to its time of revolutionary and Soviet years. The hospital was active until 1917, then, due to lack of funding, it was closed for several years. In it only a few rooms of the local medical clinic Kletsk remained active. It was led by Kazimierz Kraszewski, who came to Kleck from Kachanovich near Nesvizh. Before the Second World War, he was appointed director of the district Nesvizh hospital. He was an educated and dedicated person: in 1929, Kraszewski graduated from the University of Stefan Batory in Vilnius. For a long time he taught at Kletsk. Unfortunately, the time of medicine for the hospital after the war quickly ended. Kletsk began to revive in peacetime and urban primary school became scarce for local students. Then the city authorities ordered to allocate the building of the hospital for a school with seven classes. Then the housing moved to the utilities. Now those who come to rest in Belarus can see the buildings of the hospital as a perfectly preserved monument of the modernist era.