Establishment of the “City center of Olympic reserve for water sports” of the Department of sports and tourism of the Minsk city Executive Committee (hereinafter the Center) is a state educational and sports institution, the subject of which is the qualitative preparation of a sports reserve for national teams for swimming and diving, as well as providing the necessary training conditions for national teams of the Republic of Belarus in these sports.
The water-training complex of the Center has:
– swimming pool size 50×21 m. on 8 lanes, depth 2-2. 5 m, height above the bathroom basin 10m., equipped with electronic scoreboard company “omega” and judging system;
– diving pool has a rectangular shape with a size of 23.4х19.9M., with a depth of 5.5 m, a height of 16m above the bath. Along the perimeter of the pool with a full range 1,3,5,7,10-meter rigs for individual and synchronous jumps and six jumps. The platforms of the towers are covered with a special non-slip coating. For carrying out high-quality educational and training process the pool is equipped with system of “air cushion”. Both basins are made in full compliance with the requirements of the international swimming Federation.
– warm-up hall with an area of 89.6 sq. m . ;
– gym with a full set of modern equipment for swimmers and divers, an area of 189.5 sq. m.;
– a sports hall for diving to work on land, equipped with a three-meter springboard with a foam pit, two one-meter jumps, two trampolines with slings and acrobatic track, an area of 297 sq. m.
Public transport: metro station “Uruchye”; then buses № 15, №153, № 343, № 396, № 271 to stop
Palace of athletics, 8 km away.