The peasant farmstead is difficult to imagine without a shed, where agricultural tools of labor were stored – devices for carrying hay and straw, bipod, wooden cross-stone.
One of the most interesting exhibits of this hall is a harrow-braid made without a single nail. Her age is more than 140 years.
In the same room you can see photographs and documents that tell about peasant life in the Nesvizh region.
The exposition “Trade and Crafts of Nesvizh region” moves visitors from the village to the Nyasvizh Town Hall Square of the late XIX – 1930s. At this time, Nesvizh is a small city, and the life of citizens is raging around the Town Hall and Town Hall Square. In this section there is a fragment of the shoemaker’s workshop with the original signboard of the 1920s-1930s in Polish, an imitation of trading rows: “Potter’s shop”, “Copper shop” and “Manufactory shop”.
With the help of archival documents, a reconstruction of the seltzer was created, which at the end of the nineteenth century belonged to the Nesvizh bourgeois philistine Wulf Gahu. It is interesting that in 1896 the residents of Nesvizh filed a complaint to the Minsk governor at the City Public Administration, which allowed to install this booth. Allegedly, it interfered with trade. This complaint even reached the Ministry of the Interior of the Russian Empire.
The largest one is the exhibition “Nesvizh at the crossroads of the epochs”, the opening of which took place at the end of 2016. She tells about the main stages of the historical development of Nesvizh from the 15th century to the 1930s and consists of several sections.
In the section “Nesvizh and Radziwills” there are copies of archival documents and photographs, exhibits that are associated with one of the most powerful families of Belarus – the princes of the Radziwills, who owned Nesvizh for more than four hundred years.
The museums pride is the silver beer cup of Bohuslav Radziwill with original soldered 12 coins, made in Koenigsberg (present-day Kaliningrad) in 1720-1757. Its author is the German master Andreas Junge І. The lid is decorated with a posthumous medal in honor of Boguslav Radziwill.
There is a version that the cup was made by order of one of the Radziwills and was kept for several centuries in the Nesvizh castle.
This valuable exhibit was purchased from a local resident who found it during agricultural work in his garden.