The Church of the Ascension of the Blessed Virgin is an architectural monument of late classicism. The temple is located in the north-western part of the Adamovichi village, Grodno district. The church was built of stone in 1854. The building is rectangular in plan, covered with a hip roof. Above the main volume there is a square 2-tiered bell tower, completed with a 4-sided tent. Above the central entrance is a sculpture of Saint Tekli, the patroness of the church.
The walls of the temple are plastered, decorated with pilasters, window apertures. The interior of the temple is hallway, the ceiling is flat. Presbyteria and choirs are separated from the main hall by walls with arched apertures.
In the temple there are 3 altars. The church is functioning. In the second half of the 19th century, classicism in Belarus was replaced by neoclassicism and, surprisingly, the churches were not built. But Adam’s church is an exception. The church has several names in the people: the Catholic Church of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary, the Church of the Resurrection and the Church of St.Taklya.