Nikolaevsky Church in Mir began to build in the late 16th century. Originally the temple was built of wood. When the Mir Castle passed into the possession of the Radziwills, it was decided to build a new temple of stone. It was consecrated in the middle of 1605. The main architect of the project is Bernardoni.
In the middle of the 19th century, after the Polish uprising, the church was re-consecrated to the Orthodox Church. In 1920-21 returned to the Catholics. After World War II was badly damaged and was restored only in the early 21st century.
It is an interesting fact that the church was preserved almost in its original form. It is one of the main attractions of the village of Mir, although not as popular as Mir Castle.