In a place with a very pleasant and sonorous name “Snov” is located one of the most beautiful palace complexes in Belarus – the Palace of the Rdultovskys. The place itself (now the agro-town of Snov) is mentioned for the first time in the middle of the 15th century, as part of the estate of Novogrudok voivodship Grand Duchy of Lithuania . Much later, the land passed to the family of Rdultowski, so in 1827 Kazimierz Rdultovsky, under the project of the architect Tychetsky, erected a huge estate in the classical style. The building, 140 meters long, consisted of hundreds of rooms and halls, almost completely preserved to this day.
Around the palace is a park with wide alleys, overgrown bushes, and fruit trees, alas, now all this comes to easy desolation. Also on the territory of the complex was a decorative water pool, the channel system of which formed small islands, which can still be seen today.
Unlike many other manor estates in Belarus, Rdultowski’s palace has almost completely preserved its external appearance. On the perimeter of the whole building stucco molding, columns and other elements were preserved.
One of the last owners of the estate was – Henry Harting, who in 1925 decided to sell the Manor-Palace. And in a few years the new inhabitants moved to the town of Snov. They were Polish officers who adapted the building to their needs (housing, office and even casinos).