In the village of Gubino, which is located in the Vitebsk region, the ruins of the church of the 18th century have been preserved. According to archival data in 1924 the church of St. Anthony was considered to be in force. According to the stories of local residents of this village, services were conducted until 1929. However, soon it was closed, crosses were dismantled from the temple.
A few years later it was decided to re-equip the church in the club, where dancing and various meetings were arranged. During the Great Patriotic War a barn was built inside the church.
The church stands on a hill. At the moment, there is one tower with a height of three tiers, partly a distant wall and elements of the cellars. The place will be interesting for visiting all lovers of the ruins.