In the autumn of 1943, the forces of the Western Front reached the line of Lyady-Lenino-Dribin. As a result of the offensive operation on October 2, they liberated Dribin and part of the Dribin district.
In the mass grave of Dribin, 508 soldiers and guerrillas were buried, which died in the liberation of the place from the invaders and during other battles against the German fascist invaders. In 1984, on the grave was erected a monument – a sculpture of a soldier with a submachine gun. Around it are the stela, which indicate the names of the dead soldiers.