In the historical center of Orsha there is a water mill built in 1902. Back in the 18th century a wooden mill in Orsha was really very profitable among the whole Mogilev province. Unfortunately, the building, which attracts tourists from all over Belarus, is not original. Built in the early 20th century, the red brick mill absorbed the architecture of the time, retaining only the original location. The facade of the building is decorated with a round window, along the perimeter of which the construction date is laid out.
In the early 90s of the last century, thanks to the “Renaissance” program, the mill was reconstructed. Now inside this red building is an ethnographic museum.
In the architectural composition of the mill there is also an arched bridge of the early 20th century. Within walking distance is the Jesuit collegium, one of the main attractions of Orsha and the Vitebsk region.
Address: Orsha, st. Lenina, 2