Catholic church of the Mother of God built in 1906 from a tree. It was reopened in 1990. The church is a monument of eclecticism with elements of Neo-Gothic and Baroque. Temple of the cross is a central composition. The central volume with a penta apse is intersected by a transverse transept, the angles of which are oblique. All the log buildings are covered with various hip roofs, over which five tetrahedral hipped heads rise on low columns.
The walls of the church are plastered and cut by lancet windows, the corners are decorated with pilasters. The interior of the church is a deep-spacious composition. The left wing of the transept is fenced off from the main volume. The altars are made in neo-baroque style. In the main altar, since 1906, the images of the Mother of God of Unceasing Help and the Burning Bush (1821) have been kept. The church is a historical and cultural value of the Republic of Belarus.